In this Advanced Photo Editing Class we will dive right into Photo Retouching and Editing, using PhotoShop. If you have attended a Basic Photo Editing class here at Photos On The Vine, this will be the next step class for you. Or, if you are comfortable and familiar with using Photoshop but would like to learn more advanced features of Photoshop, this is the perfect photo editing class for you.
Some of the topics will include
- How to smooth out facial blemishes and wrinkles
- How to remove unwanted objects from a photograph
- How to swap heads from one photo to another
- How to create your own personal photo greeting card
We will spend a considerable amount of time creating a Holiday Photo Greeting Card, so please bring a minimum of 1-4 images you would like to use to create your own holiday greeting card.
(the above image actually contains 6 different images!)
What to bring:
- Your laptop loaded with basic editing software such as Photoshop (If you work with another type of software, Patrice can try and work with you one on one to answer any questions with your software.) Patrice does use Photoshop to teach this class.
- Patrice will provide the jpeg images for all students to work on together in Photoshop for the basic editing part of the class. Please bring your own images you would like to use for a greeting card.
This will be a hands on class and we will be working individually and together to learn how to do advanced editing in Photoshop.
If you have purchased this event through another website such as Eventbrite, please send us an email to register for this class.
This class is a BYOB event. Attendees have the option to bring their own bottle of wine and appetizers to enjoy during the class. This class is designed to be a Perfect Blend of Creativity, Conversation and Learning.