This will be an Introduction to Photoshop or any type of Basic Editing Software.
Patrice will go over Basics such as:
- Importing Your Files from a Card Reader
- Creating Unique Folders and Saving on an External Hard Drive
- Importing RAW images into LightRoom
- Basic Adjustments such as Exposure, Cropping, Vignetting in Lightroom
- Exporting to Photoshop and saving as a .jpeg
- Saving for the Internet and Social Media versus Printing
- How to add a Watermark to your Images
- Opening Up Files in Photoshop to Crop, Use Adjustments to brighten and darken photos.
- Basic Editing Such as Retouching Wrinkles and Smoothing Out Skin
- How to Swap Heads between photos to get that perfect family photo every time.
Lightroom and Photoshop are not needed in order to be a part of this class however if you have been considering these programs, please visit Adobe to read more about the programs and how to purchase them at $10/month.
If you work with another type of software, Patrice can work one on one with you to try and answer any questions with your software.
What to bring:
- Your laptop loaded with your RAW software either from your cameras manufacturer, or a program such as Lightroom. Also basic editing software such as PhotoShop
- Patrice will provide the RAW images for all students to work on together from processing the files to editing them as jpegs in Photoshop.
This will be a hands on class and we will be working individually and together to learn how to take the images from a RAW state and the workflow designed to edit, and prepare the file to ultimately present to a client, or print.
If you have purchased this event through another website such as Eventbrite, please send us an email to register for this class.
This class is a BYOB event. Since this is an early morning class, might I suggest Mimosas? Or Baileys for your coffee! This class is designed to be a Perfect Blend of Creativity, Conversation and Learning.
Photos On The Vine is a local photography studio which also rents studio space and holds various types of photography classes from beginner classes to studio lighting.