3 hour course Saturday March 3, 2018 9:30am-12pm
If you have been to one of our basic PhotoShop Classes, this is the next class for you. Or, if you are comfortable and familiar with using Photoshop but would like to learn more advanced editing tools of Photoshop, this is the perfect photo editing class for you. Some of the topics will include
- Advanced techniques to smooth out facial blemishes and wrinkles naturally
- How to remove unwanted objects from a photograph
- How to swap heads from one photo to another
- Using Layers to combine photographs and text together
You should already have a basic understanding of photoshop and how to use the basic tools for editing.
- Your laptop loaded with basic editing software such as Photoshop (If you work with another type of software, Patrice can try and work with you one on one to answer any questions with your software.) Patrice does use Photoshop to teach this class.
- Patrice will provide the images for all students to work on together in Photoshop for the basic editing part of the class.
This will be a hands on advanced photo editing class and we will be working individually and together to learn how to do advanced editing in Photoshop.
Groupons are not accepted for this PhotoShop class